DataCube’s consultancy packages provide expert assistance specifically targeted at Data Management solutions. The nature of the consultancy requires the provision of resources provided by the DataCube Appliance which is installed within a client’s networks.
The DataCube Appliance is an integrated system of software packages and hardware which is licensed to the client either as a tool set when providing a specific time and effort limited service (usually charged as part of the consultancy fees) or as a licensed appliance which resides within the client’s network paid for on a quarterly licence fee.
Consultancy Modules which need the DataCube Appliance capability are marked with **.
Other Modules do not require the DataCube appliance.
The services provided by The DataCube are:
- DataCube Appliance,** (quarterly licence and support charges)
- Installation of the DataCube Appliance Module,** (Consultancy)
- Categorisation module**. (Consultancy)
- Retro-labelling Module,** (Consultancy)
- Retention Policy Execution Module. ** (Consultancy)
- Enforcement (Protective Marking – Labelling Module) (price per user per quarter) (installation and policy implementation consultancy)
- Training and Culture Change programme Module (price per user- one off charge )